Monday, June 28, 2010

A library in Oz

So it is time to catch up on my homework before our next Web 2.0 session - as usually I'm doing it at the last minute (well not quite, but nearly)!

So I'm meant to be linking to a blog about the library industry is Australia.

So here it is...drum roll please......

Mosman Library!!!! So why this blog?? Well, I like to know what library sort of things are going on in my area and my local library doesn't have a blog and the next nearest library only updates their blog about twice a year, so Mosman is the next best thing! It has lots of local events as well as library related stuff they are doing or think others might be interested in, and one of my friends works there so I'm always looking out for pictures of mentions of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment